Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security, Denver CERT Program, National Weather Service and ARES District supporting the City and County of Denver would like to invite you to participate in the “Face 2 Face” preparedness program.
Presenter: Curtis Garrett, Assistant Preparedness Program Manager
Topic: Emergency Preparedness Program for People with Disabilities and Caregivers
Emergency preparedness needs vary for everyone. Those who have disabilities and those how care for homebound family or friends should know what is needed to prepare for emergencies. We will have information on emergency kits, evacuation and shelter expectations, communication during emergencies, drills you can conduct to test your preparedness skills and information on why relying on 911 during an emergency is likely to fail.
- When: January 10, 2017, 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Where: Cook Park Recreation Center, 7100 Cherry Creek S., Denver CO.
- RSVP: www.Denvergov.org\DenverCERT and click on “Registration Form” (please fill in every box even if it is N/A).
- Questions: Carolyn H. Bluhm, Community Preparedness Specialist,
- E-mail: DenverCERT@denvergov.org / http://www.denvergov.org/oem
Please check our calendar for the next Face 2 Face program and other free Denver preparedness training programs at www.denvergov.org/oem.