Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
If you are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a heart for the pediatric population and strong Applied Behavioral Therapy (ABA) experience, then you are a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in providing compassionate care for children in their homes.
This is the perfect time to join the growing home care industry! PPHC is in search of a BEHAVIOR THERAPIST (BCBA) to join our team in Denver, Colorado Springs, Loveland CO:
- Full time or part time
- Enjoy competitive salary, health insurance and benefit package
- Flexible scheduling options
A position with PPHC will challenge you, improve your clinical and assessment skills and give you the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
Deliver in home Applied Behavior Therapy (ABA) for children with autism spectrum disorders, communication disorders, behavior concerns or other developmental disabilities. Our team will design individualized programs to address areas of socialization, communication, language, daily living, academic skills, behavior challenges, organizational skills, play and adaptive living skills that focus on a child’s abilities and the parent’s goals. Our approach is to create an individualized program that is based on the most widely accepted and effective ABA therapy / autism treatment, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Our services include; but our not limited to:
- Conducting Behavioral Assessments
- Development of Individualized Program
- Writing and Revising Behavior-analytic Treatment Plans
- Therapy with Registered Behavioral Technician
- Supervision by Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
- Parent Education and Training
- Analyzing Data
- Ongoing Behavioral Consultation
- Graduate with a Master’s Degree, or higher, in behavioral sciences and be nationally certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Two (2) years experience preferred
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Visit pediatrichomecare.com or reply to this posting to apply today!