Pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT)
If you are an Occupational THERAPIST (OT) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the Colorado pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Why PPHC: This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric home care industry! PPHC is in search of Occupational Therapists (OTR) to join our team in Denver CO:
- Full time or part time positions
- Therapists choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling options
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative Support Team
PPHC serves over 1,300 Colorado children and has a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child.
Job Overview: Provide professional goal oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients in the Denver, Colorado Springs and Loveland Colorado and surrounding areas. An Occupational Therapist (OT) administers occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director Therapy.
- Must hold a minimum of a BS or BA from an accredited occupational therapist educational program.
- Must successfully have completed the therapist level field work requirements in the Essentials of an Accredited Educational Program for Occupational Therapist.
- Must have completed the Certification examination for Occupational Therapist, Registered.
- Will have paid the AOTA certification and registration fee for Occupational Therapist, Registered
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Visit pediatrichomecare.com or reply to this posting to apply today!