Pediatric Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
If you are an Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the Colorado pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Why PPHC: This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric home care industry! PPHC is in search of Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTA) to join our team in Denver, Colorado Springs and Loveland CO, and surrounding areas:
- Full time or part time positions
- Therapists choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling options
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative Support Team
PPHC serves over 1,300 Colorado children and has a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child.
Job Overview: Provide professional, goal oriented home-based therapy to pediatric clients in Denver, Colorado Springs and/or Loveland Colorado and surrounding areas. An Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) administers occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. The OTA follows the plan of care as under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist (OTR). This therapy is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Occupational Therapist.
- Must hold a minimum of an Associates degree from an educational program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- Must have successfully completed supervised fieldwork required by the educational program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE).
- Must have passed the certification examination created by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) for Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Will have paid the AOTA certification and registration fee for Occupational Therapy Assistants
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Visit pediatrichomecare.com or reply to this posting to apply today!