Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT)
If you are a Physical THERAPIST (PT) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the Colorado pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Why Pediatric Home Care:
This is the perfect time to join the growing pediatric home care industry! PPHC is in search of PTs to join our team:
- Full time or part time positions
- Therapists choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling options
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative Support Team
PPHC serves over 1,300 Colorado children and has a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child.
Provide professional goal oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients in Denver, Colorado Springs and Loveland Colorado and surrounding areas.
- Meets the qualifications as established by APTA or other professional organization.
- Licensed to practice physical therapy in the state of Colorado.
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services.
- Strong new grads who are self-starters and have pediatric fieldwork will be considered
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Visit pediatrichomecare.com or reply to this posting to apply today!