Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
If you are a Behavioral Technician with a heart for the pediatric population and strong Applied Behavior Therapy (ABA) experience, then you are a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in providing compassionate care for children in their homes.
This is the perfect time to join the growing home care industry! PPHC is in search of a Behavioral Technician (RBT) to join our team in:
- Full time or part time
- Enjoy competitive salary, health insurance and benefit package
- Flexible scheduling options
A position with PPHC will challenge you, improve your clinical and assessment skills and give you the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
A Behavior Technician provides 1:1 behavioral intervention services to children with special needs and support to their families. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) based programs as directed the Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Case Supervisor. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing/Nursing Supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) or Behavioral Technician (BT) with desire to work toward receiving your RBT under guidance provided by Professional Pediatric Home Care.
- Two (2) years experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of the Agency.
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Visit pediatrichomecare.com or reply to this posting to apply today!