Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN)
If you are an RN with a heart for the pediatric population and strong clinical skills, then you are a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in providing compassionate, long-term care for children with specialized medical needs in their homes.
Why Pediatric Home Care:
This is the perfect time to join the growing home care industry! PPHC is in search of REGISTERED NURSES to join our team:
- Full time or part time private duty nurses (PDN)
- Work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Enjoy competitive salary, health insurance and benefit package
- Flexible scheduling options
- 24 hour telephone availability for questions or concerns regarding the care of the child
- New Graduate Training Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Upon joining our team at PPHC, nurses receive an in-depth clinical orientation to the pediatric assessment and clinical skills necessary in providing care to our patients. We staff a full time Clinical Educator, Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, to meet the educational needs of the New Graduate and Experienced nurse alike. A position with PPHC will challenge you, improve your clinical and assessment skills and give you the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
Our nurses provide professional, family-centered nursing care to pediatric patients with advanced medical needs in their home in Denver, Colorado Springs, Loveland CO and the surrounding areas. As a private duty nurse (PDN) you are responsible for the assessment and clinical care of the patient — ages newborn to 18 years. PPHC does not make skilled nursing visits to multiple patients during a shift; allowing our nurses to focus their attention and care for a single patient in their home, up to 12 hours at a time.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a supervised patient care setting providing medical/surgical/pediatric care preferred. Recent graduates with strong clinical experience during internships or rotations will also be considered for New Grad Program.
- Preference given to experience in the home health care field or pediatric care field
- RNs from all educational backgrounds (diploma, ADN, BSN, MSN) are welcome to apply
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.