Pediatric RN New Graduate Program
If you are an RN with a heart for the pediatric population and strong clinical skills, then you are a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the pediatric population for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in providing compassionate, long-term care for children with specialized medical needs in their homes. .
Why Professional Pediatric Home Care:
The Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC) RN New Graduate Program provides the novice nurse with the knowledge base and skill set needed to transition to competence in clinical nursing practice. The program bridges the gap between undergraduate education and “real-life” professional nursing practice, delivering state-of-the art pediatric care. The program is offered to new graduate nurses from an accredited nursing program with a passion for children. All new graduates, with less than one-year experience, are eligible to submit an application for the program.
This is the perfect time to join the growing home care industry!
- Full time or part time private duty nurses (PDN)
- Work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts with one child
- Enjoy competitive salary, health insurance and benefit package
- Flexible scheduling options
- New Graduate Training Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Upon joining our team at PPHC, nurses receive an in-depth clinical orientation to the pediatric assessment and clinical skills necessary in providing care to our patients. We staff a full time Clinical Educator, Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, to meet the educational needs of the New Graduate and Experienced nurse alike. A position with PPHC will challenge you, improve your clinical and assessment skills and give you the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
Our nurses provide professional, family-centered nursing care to pediatric patients with advanced medical needs in their home in Denver, Colorado Springs, Loveland CO and the surrounding areas. As a private duty nurse (PDN) you are responsible for the assessment and clinical care of the patient — ages newborn to 18 years. Our nurses have the opportunity to work closely with social workers, therapists, doctors and other members of the child’s health care team. PPHC does not make skilled nursing visits to multiple patients during a shift; allowing our nurses to focus their attention and care for a single patient in their home, up to 12 hours at a time.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.*If selected into the New Graduate Program, offer will be contingent on passing the NCLEX.
- Recent graduates with strong clinical experience during internships or rotations will be considered for New Graduate Program.
- RNs from all educational backgrounds (diploma, ADN, BSN, MSN) are welcome to apply
Visit pediatrichomecare.com to apply today! PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.