Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
If you are a SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP) THERAPIST with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for Professional Pediatric Home Care (PPHC). We have served the pediatric population in Colorado for more than 35 years and are certified by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC). We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Why Pediatric Home Care:
This is the perfect time to join the growing home care industry! PPHC is in search of several SPEECH THERAPISTS to join our team in Denver, Colorado Springs and Loveland CO:
- Full time or part time positions
- Pay per visit rates from $65-$80/per visit based on number of cases
- Therapists choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance
- Flexible scheduling options
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative Support Team
PPHC serves over 1,300 Colorado children and has a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and other support you need while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child.
Provide professional goal oriented home-based speech therapy services to pediatric clients.
- Must hold a minimum of a Masters degree in the field of Speech Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Meets the education and experience requirements for a Certification of Clinical Competence in speech pathology or audiology granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association; or meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.